Fako America has launched the 2006 edition of its scholarship program destined for Fako students of good academic standing resident in Cameroon According to a press release jointly signed by FA President, Dr. Sam Moki, and Vice President, Dr. Henry Njie, participating students must submit their complete applications by the close of business on Friday June 9th 2006. In should be recalled that in 2005, Fako America offered scholarships worth 2.7 Million FCFA to 79 deserving Fako students.
The application forms are available for pick up at the following locations:
- Bilingual Grammar School Buea (Lycee Bilingue de Buea);
- Buea Council Office; Bilingual High School Limbe;
- Limbe Urban Council Office;
- Government Secondary School Muyuka;
- Government High School Tiko, and
- Tiko Rural Council.
The forms can also be downloaded directly from this site.